A website not just marks your presence in the online world today, but it also boosts your business in a way or the other. Hiring a professional agency to build your website seems to be a simple task.
Do you just want a website or a responsive website?
I am sure you have heard about responsive website, and even though you have not, I am here to tell you more about it.
A responsive website is designed in a way that it adapts to any screen size irrespective of the device making it easy to navigate. It behaves the same on mobile as it behaves on the desktop, with no extra pinching or horizontal scrolling required.
Why do you need a responsive website?
If a website is not mobile-friendly then it will not be easy to maneuver by the smartphone users and that simply adds to your loss of business.
According to surveys:
- 60% of people do not stay on the website for more than 5 seconds if it is not mobile-friendly.
- 67% of people are more likely to buy a product or use a service from a website that is mobile friendly.
Google ranks responsive websites above non-responsive ones because people prefer an easy to navigate website.
Why is a responsive website better than a mobile website?
- A responsive website works seamlessly on most of the devices.
- A responsive website loads faster than a simple mobile website.
- According to surveys, almost 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 5 seconds to load.
- A single responsive website is easy to maintain and optimize than having separate websites for desktops and mobiles.
So, pull up your socks and seek out a professional responsive web design service from a reputed company because your website is the shadow of your business. Trust me on this, a small investment in developing a good responsive website is never a loss.
Want to grow your business? Go responsive today!