Social media is being widely used by the companies to create a strong image of their brand in the market. In order to keep their brand name on top companies are putting lots of effort. Thus it is very important for a marketer to monitor social media marketing campaigns. Tracking is the best tool available which helps in finding out successes or failures of any campaign and change strategies accordingly. Thus, it is important to know the top 5 important tracking tools to manage social media activities.
1) Google Analytics Report – is a free tool which provides information about a company’s website’s performance over a period of time. It helps companies to change their strategies on social media on the basis of detailed reports. There are different form of reports available to the marketers. Sometimes marketer’s might find difficult to understand the reports as they are very long. In order to understand the data clearly marketers have a option to use an app in which they can convert the long data into info-graphics.
2) TweetDeck – is a free tool which help companies to manage their twitter account properly and easily.
3) Hootsuite – is one of the most used social media management tools for the marketers in the world. It is free upto 5 social media profiles with 2 RSS, but advaced version of the same is paid. It manages and monitor multiple social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. It distinguishes between fans and followers responses which in turn helps to take good care of the valued customers.
4) SproutSocial – is recognized as an essential tool with its user-friendly interface. It has monthly paid subscription. It helps in managing various social media strategy effectively. It allow users to add their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn accounts. It also suggests whom to follow or un-follow.
5) Buffer – is a simple yet effective tool where content can be shared in different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. It has monthly paid subscription. This platoform is suitable for the small businesses that don’t have enough time or resource to create a good social media presence. Bulk posting of content on different platforms is available which helps in saving time.